Hello! My name is Jacqui Stewart and I am an aspiring new author. My first book, Cavern Cove, was published on June 20th! How exciting! I am currently working on other works, but, you’ll just have to wait and see on those! I love a variety and I hope to bring that to you with my works. Anything from Paranormal to Post-Apocalyptic strikes my fancy.
I am a single mother to a beautiful teen daughter. I’ve lived in Delaware most of my life, and recently made the move to Pennsylvania. Although, what I’d really like to do? Buy an RV, travel, write and edit.
I did the whole American dream thing. I graduated from high school, went to college, got an Associates Degree from Goldey Beacom College in Wilmington, DE. After my divorce, (Yes, I know. Not part of the American Dream!) I chose to go back to college and get my Bachelor’s Degree in Organizational Management from Wilmington University in New Castle, DE. I’d love to own my own business. Own my own destiny and all that jazz. Not be a number to payroll.
In all honesty? If someone told me years ago that I would be interested in writing? I’d have laughed in their face. I’m not sure why though. I LOVE to read. And, when I say that, I mean, my mom would go crazy because I’d be up until three or four in the morning reading, and then have to go to school. I think I let my life go the way it did because it was easier. In the past few years, I’ve decided I’m ready to take the wheel and drive in the direction I want to go.
So, a few things about what I love:
- My daughter. She is the light of my life. Her creativity and desire to go her way was my inspiration to start going my way.
- Technology. I am a tech freak! I love my iPhone, iPad, laptop, Kindle and Kindle Fire, Apple TV and Chromecast.
- Learning. I want to learn as much as I can. I try to take random classes just for fun. When I went back for my Organizational Management Degree, I originally started online classes through Regis University in Colorado. I gained my Certification and Diploma in Irish Studies from the University of Galway in Ireland.
- Travel. I love to travel and am finally starting to do more of it! I’ve sailed around the U.S. and British Virgin Islands. I’ve cruised to Labadee Haiti, Ocho Rios Jamaica, Grand Cayman Islands, Mexico, Bermuda and the Bahamas. Next year, I want to finish off the states I haven’t been to yet on the East Coast. So, watch out Rhode Island and Vermont! In the next five years, I want to visit Ireland, Italy and Iceland. I would like to do a Mediterranean cruise with my daughter when she graduates high school and will visit, Italy, Spain, France and Corsica.
- Family. This goes without saying. We may fight, but, I love my family!
- Candy Crush and PokemonGO! These games will be the death of me!
If you have any questions for me, ask away! I’ll be more than happy to answer them! Reach out to me through my Questions and Suggestions link above!
You can find me at the following links: